As of January 1, 2019, Medicare has new rules that may affect you if you are taking opioid medications.... [go to full article]
Members! Watch out for suspicious calls asking you to confirm any of the following information:... [go to full article]
Today on World Diabetes Day, see if you’re eligible for Medicare’s benefit for people with pre-diabetes. ... [go to full article]
Getting a flu vaccine every year is the best way to protect yourself and your family from flu and its potentially serious complications. ... [go to full article]
Your new card will have a new Medicare Number that's unique to you, instead of your Social Security Number. This will help to protect your identity.... [go to full article]
Medicare is updating members' Medicare number and mailing new cards to members starting April 1, 2018. ... [go to full article]
Includes the following updates from Medicare:
- Medicare Diabetes Prevention Program (MDPP) Services
- Medicare Premium and Cost Sharing Amounts: Changes from 2017 to 2018
Welcome to our site!
Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan.
- This site is for current members and for those looking to enroll in a Medicare Advantage HMO SNP Plan.
- If you are a current member and need assistance, please call our Customer Care Center. If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
- *Effective 1/01/2019: Yavapai will no longer be part of our service area.