Instead of cancelling the event due to COVID-19, NAMI has created a walk for our times. On May 30, the event will be a virtual experience!
May is Mental Health Month and we are proud to sponsor the NAMIWalks 2020 event!
This virtual walk means everyone can participate in their own way!
Here are some ideas:
- Walk 3,500 steps for a 5K YOUR way
- Plan a craft day with your family
- Hold a virtual bake-off with your team
- Practice self-care with a favorite hobby: yoga, gardening, knitting
- Host a virtual paint and sip party
Every step is in the right direction when raising awareness for mental health! People from across the country will unite virtually to show our support for the services NAMI provides.
You’re invited to join our virtual team! Click Here to join us!
#TeamBannerUFC #NotAlone #MentalHealthForAll